Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This is going to be very unorganized and random so prepare yourselves. Ready? Better be cause here it goes. My shoulder blade is sticking out like a pterodactyl wing, I think that means I can fly. Pterodactyl, haha, that's spelled funny. It was nice out today I was strolling along in the outdoors and I passed the softball field and I got excited. I am ready to start playing, Myrtle Beach in ten days, bring on the beach and softball diamonds, I like to play in the sand. I got a pink note in my mailbox today, it was really bright, but not interesting at all, just spring break procedures. I ate Cookie Crisp out of a cup with a soup spoon today because the cafeteria ran out of bowls, it was like an adventure in every bite. I took a Education test today one of the questions was who is the state secretary of education, his name is Christopher Koch, I remember him as Christopher Crotch and laugh everytime I think about it. New Flash: I am a dork. Green is a pretty color and American Idol is an interesting show. Want an exciting way to spend ten minutes? Sit in the ice room with a 9 and 7 year old waiting for the water to freeze so you can watch the ice cubes fall out. Talk about some killer suspense. The Jeffersons are on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, nicely done. I ate some Cheese Ritz Bitz tonight they kinda tasted like banana's or maybe it was jelly beans, I don't know it was weird, and not at all cheesy. Life is interesting.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how can someone as smart as you be such a retard
love ya
dad