Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Busy day today. I dragged myself through class all morning, I keep finding myself incredibly bored out of my mind and really struggling to focus. I did get half my english paper done for Friday though which will be helpful. Today I had rushed lunch like every Monday and Wednesday but this afternoons was especially hectic. We had a taste of Lincoln Food fair so local restaurants all came in and set up free food booths around the caf. The line went on forever but I got to the first table and just filled my plate up so I could scarf it down. I then ran to class only to find out all I had to do was turn in my sketchbook and leave, urgh that always makes me mad. I went back for a while but didn't eat much, I have given up sweets with my friend who is doing it for Lent, I just decided I didn't need to eat them either. I did finish some homework up this afternoon which I am now appreciating because I don't have to worry about it for tomorrow. The game tonigh against Spoon River went well. Darci called me after school and wanted to come down, she ended up coming along with my parents and grandparents which was nice. Darci is a dork. We came out in the first ten minutes of the game playing well but not the second ten minutes and went in down four. It just kept going down hill in the second half. I got to go in about six minutes into the second half and apparently I did some good. I knocked down two big shots, helped to cut the lead to two, and played good defense. We ended up winning by five and it was exciting, five games to Arizona. Coach didn't say anything to anyone in the lockerroom except that I did a great job coming off the bench and sparking a comeback, she said I had the four most important points of the game. Coach Thomas was loving it too, he kept giving me fives and telling me I did go. It feels good to do something good and be complimented for it, it's nice to make people proud. Well my ankle hurts so I am out.

Carrie Out

No comments: