Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hurray for Snow Days!! I didn't have any classes or practice today and it was delightful. I slept till a good 11 then got up for lunch with the team. The food wasn't very good I ate cereal. Coach Thomas had Ryan with him since he didn't have school so of course I ended up with Ryan for the afternoon while Coach had baseball practice. The snow was blowing and drifting and we couldn't even see on the way back to my room, Ry fell into a few drifts, I just laughed. I am a real good babysitter I know. After I took Ryan back to Coach I just chilled and watched some T.V. which was nice and relaxing. Then I once again trekked through the blizzard for dinner. The power went out in the cafeteria though so the food was not very good, I ate cereal out of a cup. Then Nikkie came back with me and we watched Gilmore Girls, not because I wanted to believe me. After that we decided we wanted to play in the snow. It was freezing cold, but amazingly fun. We took out my sled and were making snow angels and drift diving it was awesome. The boys basketball coach was out in the parking lot so he told me to hold onto his bumper and he pulled me down the road on my feet. First time I ever went skeetching before, good times. Well know I am enjoying a Growing Pains marathon so I gotta go. Who knows if we'll have school tomorrow!

Carrie Out

No comments: