Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I just drank pickle juice. Is that gross? It tasted good to me that's all I know. This snow is killer. I had a meeting with the President this morning at 8 and when I came back out the ground was covered and it hasn't stopped snowing since. My old person body hurts when its cold. My meeting went well the President really backed us up and pretty much gave the team and our Coaches a restraining order against her anytime we are on campus. Hopefully she will follow it. Classes went fine today I got 100 on my education test today that class is simple. Practice was okay my body hurt a little from all the running yesterday, but I got over it. I had a lot of homework tonight I got most of it done I tried to do tomorrow nights too since we have a game. We play Lewis & Clark at home, it should be an interesting game, we lost by thirty last time and gave up 90 points. But we did the same thing to Danville and beat them at home. I hope we show up tomorrow that's all I can say.

Carrie Out

No comments: