Friday, February 16, 2007

Yeah so we didn't get back until 2:15 this morning. It was a long exhausting day. We got to the game two hours early because the bus driver (who strongly resembled Al from Al's Toy Barn in Toy Story 2) was speeding. I was in charge of the movie selection on the bus so we watched some Toy Story on the way down, don't you worry everyone enjoyed it:) Well since we were early Coach made us all go on a nature walk outside, it wasn't that cold down south. I went to get my ankle taped before the game, and Coach didn't want to let me play because it was really swollen and bruising. I told her it was fine and went limped through warm-ups not expecting to play. But here's the crazy thing I did play, on a bad ankle, in both halves and I played well. I don't know I just wasn't expecting that. We ended up losing in overtime which is quite the waste of a 5 hour bus ride. Then we had to stay and watch the boys game. The boys Coach is becoming my friend he always is picking on me and coming up to talk to me at school now, its funny. Well the bus ride home seemed to drag on forever but we made it home and to class at 9 the next morning, fun time. We all slumped through class today but we made it, I have no idea what I was taught today, but I did a fine job sitting in class. I spent the afternoon between classes laying on the floor in Coach Thomas' office, who was very wired thanks to a lack of sleep, he was cracking me up. Coach wouldn't let me practice today so I had to sit out and ice my ankle, it was soooo boring, but they didn't do much practicing anyways. The Freshman spent the rest of the night buying and making things to decorate and give to the Sophomores for their "last" home game tomorrow. It was hard work but it looks really good and we got it all done with half an hour to spare on our 10:30 curfew. We have to go decorate the gym tomorrow morning, it is going to be another long day.

Carrie Out

No comments: