Monday, February 05, 2007

It's already later than I wanted to stay up and I have to get up early tomorrow so here is an amazing list of ten things that went on in my day today. I know try to contain your excitement.

1. I went to breakfast, my pancakes were hard so I opted for the always delicious Lucky Charms
2. I got a 97 on my math test, I missed 3% because I didn't read all the directions on one problem because I wasn't taking my time, imagine that
3. I started researching for a paper I am writing on the Mystery of William Shakespeare, very interesting stuff
4. My English teacher sprayed Polo on his handouts because I always tell him they smell like cologne, which they do
5. I was lifting in weights class today and my stupid shoulder blade popped out again, it doesn't really hurt it is just annoying to deal with when it wings like this
6. My art class got cancelled which meant I got to eat lunch, always a blessing
7. I had 2:15 practice which cuts right into my resting time
8. We ran and ran and ran some more at practice, which made my foot bruise and swell up, fun times
9. I got really dizzy after practice and came back and knocked out for a good hour without knowing it, but man did I feel better when I woke up
10. I watched Rumor Has It.. which was decent and a little intriguing, plus I just like Kevin Costner and Jennifer Anniston.

Carrie Out

No comments: