Friday, February 23, 2007

Ehh I got through class today didn't get much out of it but I went. My art class got out early so I spent the free time researching so I could finish my five page paper. I couldn't find what I was looking for, I am writing on the Shakespeare Conspiracy, so my English teacher from last semester helped me find it. She was very helpful once I found the information it didn't take me long at all to finish my paper, which is a big relief. I also got all my math homework done which was nice. I had Friday lunch date with Coach Thomas today which is always an adventure, his stories crack me up. Practice went fine today, I was on time:) I did tweak my ankle though and Coaches made me sit out and ice the last forty-five minutes. Coach Thomas had ran downstairs and got me some ice and pretty soon there was water all over me. I couldn't understand why it was leaking so bad so I turned the bag over and it looked like it had been dragged thru rocks, needless to say I turned it over and all was well. After practice mom came up and took me to Walmart to buy some stuff and pick out books for Sam's baby shower. I am very excited for my second baby to come, I can't wait. When we got back I chilled in the lobby with the basketball girls, ran to Hardees, and then hung out until 11:00 curfew. Now it's time for a shower and some Cosby Shower, we are headed to Quincy tomorrow morning for our last regular season game and we have to win so I need some sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: