Friday, February 02, 2007

It's twelve o'clock I have a game tomorrow morning, a big game, so what am I doing? Messing on the computer and eating potato chips. Instead of sleeping for the 9 am bus, I know smart move, I am proud of myself. Day went by alright today. I think I did well on my math test there was only one problem I wasn't sure of which I guess is a good sign. Practice went well not too hardcore just a lot of shooting and preping for Parkland tomorrow. The night went by pretty nicely as well. We went to Walmart and the dollar tree and picked some stuff up. Then spent the rest of the night watching the Guardian, which was very good. Tomorrow is Ryan's birthday so I used my time tonight to make him a picture frame. He is not very happy with us, he has a game tomorrow and we can't see it because of our game and he can't go with us. We are thinking about stopping by to see him after the game because he has given us a countdown all week as to when his birthday is. I am watching Full House and it is distracting me so yeah I am off.

Carrie Out

No comments: