Thursday, February 08, 2007

I don't know...it was a long day. I was really tired and still ticked because of last night. I couldn't focus in my classes or on anything today for some reason. My classes all got out early today though which was nice, I just took a test and left. Other than that I spent the afternoon sleeping. Practice was, well practice. I was just frustrated to be there and wasn't in my normal mood. Coach Thomas then took it upon himself to pester me until I couldn't take it anymore and just busted out laughing. He was following me around the gym asking me if I needed a hug and telling me to stop drinking Haterade, he's mentally challenged. But I guess it worked, I felt a lot better after he got me smiling. I talked to Amber and Jay on the phone tonight I hadn't talked to them in a while so it was nice to catch up, they make me happy. I also made plans with Darci to hang out on Saturday and go to the movies, which should be a lot of fun, we haven't just hung out in a long time, I miss that. The rest of the night was spent at Ashley's playing Friends scene it which I destroy at and watching Fresh Prince. We have 8:00 shootaround tomorrow morning instead of practice which should be nice. I need sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: