Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I have homework and I am not doing it. I have one more paper to write and I just can't make myself do it and now I am tired. I haven't even showered yet and it is 11:15, my focus is not working. I didn't get to play at all tonight and lets just say it really frustrated me. That is the first game I haven't played in since we've been back. I got passed over to put in people who came back from break late and who don't work hard in practice. This frustrates me because Coach had been telling everyone all week that I practice and play really hard and had been doing well. I spent most of the boys game helping Ryan understand his math homework and study for his test tomorrow. Coach Thomas says hopefully he will get a good grade now, I hope so as well. I did accomplish one amazing feat today I ate two grilled cheeses, a bowl of apple sauce, tomato soup, a bowl of grapes, and a whole glass of crystal light in five minutes today. I have ten minutes between classes on Mondays and Wednesdays for lunch so I speed eat and I am getting quite good.

Carrie Out

No comments: