Sunday, February 11, 2007

Had a lot of fun hanging out with Darci last night. We went to see Catch & Release which was pretty good. Darci drove so I kinda feared for my life but we made it. I miss hanging out with her all the time like we did in highschool. I did plenty of laundry when I went home though that was a blast and a half, plus I played with my puppy. I came back this morning and we ate some lunch at Long John Silvers then came back and and fixed my T.V. hookups so my DvD player and Nintendo would work. Random interference: right now I am watching the Cosby Show through the T.V.'s reflection in a picture frame on my desk, kinda cool. Working at the Rec went fine today, we got our team pictures today, so that was exciting, haha. I spent the rest of the day cleaning up and putting away laundry I hate doing both those things. I also did a buttload of homework, two papers and a math assignment. I am a little confused on the papers though so I didn't finish one of them, oh well it is just a rough draft. We had a big event tonight right in the middle of my show, Brothers & Sisters. The RA's got everyone out of their rooms and we all had to sit in the lobby for about half and hour because it smelled like a gas leak. We had three firetrucks and firemen in and out of the building testing for gas, I guess it smells even worse outside. Well I don't know what they found but they let us go back to our rooms just as long we didn't open the windows on my side of the building. It's butt cold there is no worry of me doing that.

Carrie Out

No comments: