Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It is twelve thirty in the morning. There is a fight going on in the room right above me, I big one. I can hear all the people yelling and cussing at each other as their bodies bump into the walls and the floor. That should be fun to go to sleep to. Classes today went well I got all my papers turned in even the one I wasn't sure about. Ryan didn't have school today so he was in his Dad's weight class with me. We wrestled and played the whole hour, it was a lot of fun, but I sweated more playing with Ryan than I do lifting weights. I didn't get to eat lunch today so I was starving at practice. After dinner I went over to Ashley and Sherry's to hang out. We were singing karaeoke at the top of our lungs, the other people in the dorm were loving us. Then we went to the gym to watch intramural basketball and laugh at the kids trying to play. I know we are not nice. I was starving after that so Chelsea, Nikkie, and I went to Steak n' Shake with two boys from school. It was delightful minus the fact that the truck we were riding on was sliding all over the road. No worries we didn't wreck. When we got back we got in a huge snowball fight, it was cold, my hands are still burning. I hope the snow keeps coming down, and I get the blessing of a college snow day!

Carrie Out

No comments: