Monday, February 19, 2007

I got up at 11 today it was nice.
Lunch sucked I ate four bowls of strawberries...mmm.
I went to see Music and Lyrics, it was really funny in a kinda cheesy way, but I liked it a lot and laughed the whole time, plus the music was good.
We were the only four people in the theater.
I attempted to do homework I got one and a half assignments done, I still have four papers to write though, that should be fun.
I fell asleep and it was good.
I tried to eat something before practice, enough to hold me over not enough to make me puke...I succeeded.
I got to practice today my ankle felt alright, it was just rainbow bruised.
It is sore and swollen now.
I couldn't get the tape off my foot after practice everyone made fun of me and Coach Thomas had to cut it off. I am blaming the scissors and that's my story.
We walked to Jimmy Johns for some sandwiches.
We went and made fun of the kids playing intramural basketball, it cracks me up.
Snow ball fights, yeah they happened a lot today.
Now I need to go look at my vocab words and ice my elephant ankle.

Carrie Out

No comments: