Sunday, February 18, 2007

It has been a long busy day. We decorated the gym this morning for sophomore day, and for some reason I was put in charge, well we got it done and it looked really good. I think the sophomores really enjoyed everything we did for them. The game went really well we won and it was exciting. I didn't play at all but I didn't expect too Coach wasn't even going to let me dress because of my ankle. The trainer still hasn't been in to look at it which is frustrating. Then we watched the boys game and they won too which was nice. The fed us a good dinner in the alumni room tonight. Apparently it was bring your baby to the game day, there were kids everywhere, probably because we had an alumni game after our games. I had to run the clock, two of our other girls refed and Ali and Ryan were the honorary coaches it was funny. After the games were over we ran to Jimmy Johns for dinner. It was then we remembered that we would have to dig out Ashley's car to get to work tomorrow. I called Coach Thomas to borrow some snow shovels and when we came back to dig out her car we noticed there was a police tow sticker on it. The car was going to be confiscated if we didn't move it by tomorrow so it is a good thing we got it out. We also helped dig/push out three other basketball players cars, it was coollld out. Well we got on a roll and decided to dig out the other cars in the parking lot, and on the street, so that they could get out. We didn't know who's cars they were but it was our good deed for the week. We also decided to shovel a path to the gym door that the basketball and baseball players go in, because Coach Thomas always has to do it, so we were helping him out as well as ourselves I guess. The rest of the night was spent warming up and hanging out in my room watching Fever Pitch, which was good. Well I am going to church in the morning so I gotta go.

Carrie Out

No comments: