Monday, February 19, 2007

Yeah for "lazy" Sunday. Went to church this morning the worship was really good and I definately enjoyed it. After that I wolfed down some lunch so I could go work at the rec. My team won, but I was getting a little frustrated today. I have one girl who has no idea whatsoever what is going on and another one that whines everytime she doesn't get to shoot or dribble or she has to come out. I don't know why she was just wearing on my nerves today, she doesn't understand that everyone else is allowed to do those things too. I came back to my room after we were done planning to do homework for an hour before dinner, that didn't work out...I fell asleep. Dinner was pretty much nasty so I ate some Rice Krispies. Then Ashley came over and we watched a documentary on Tennesee womens basketball from the 2nd year they won the championship. Ashley was amazed that I didn't know any of the players, I can honestly say I have never watched a womens basketball game before this year, now mens yes I have some knowledge, but no way in womens. Still the movie was really interesting and the clothes in it were really hideous. I still have yet to do any homework but I did do my laundry which was piling up. I have eaten sooo much tonight I don't know why I have just been starving. I don't have class tomorrow for President's Day or something I don't care what it is I will take a day with no classes for anything.

Carrie Out

No comments: