Friday, February 09, 2007

Lists are fun...

1. I shot this morning at 8:15 it was a grand time and equaled no afternoon practice, sweet!
2. Classes went A-Ok Fine, plus my math teacher tells Coach Wilson all the time how I make her day in class, hey maybe I am not a failure at life.
3. Had a lunch date with Coach Thomas like every Friday, he makes me smile.
4. Learned a lot of interesting things about the Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse in Art Appreciation, good times
5. Ran errands all afternoon with Ashley and ran into Lys and Ryker at Walmart, so I got to play with Ryker for awhile, who I miss so much it hurts.
6. Watched Father of the Bride for the first time ever, not too bad a movie.
7. Ate dinner it was almost good....but then again it wasn't.
8. Went to watch the swim meet and cheer for my friends. Thomas' were there and not thirty seconds after I sat down Ryan was on my lap. Coach Thomas thinks he is magnatized to me, I just tell him he recognizes my awesomess. It was hot in there.
9. Watched Father of the Bride Part II again, not too bad.
10. Played Ninetendo like there was no tomorrow I rule!

I am leaving tomorrow after I go watch Ryan's last game. I am going home to do laundry, play with my dog, and hang out with Dardi, it should be a fantabulos time:)

Carrie Out

No comments: