Monday, February 26, 2007

Today I...

Took a math test, I think I did alright.
Turned in two big papers and in return got out of class early.
Was about to hit the one mile mark on the treadmill in weights class and then Coach Thomas unplugged it, believe me a mile is quite the accomplishment usually I do nothing.
I downed my lunch only to get to class and then leave five minutes later.
Took a delightful nap.
Started drawing a picture, I don't know I was just in the mood.
Played Regionals against Shawnee and won, it was exciting, and everytime we got in a huddle Coach Thomas started messing with me and it was really hard not to laugh.
Ate lots of pizza.
Played with Ryan and Ali.
Watched some Fresh Prince.

I know my life is exciting try and contain yourselves it shall continue tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: