Sunday, February 25, 2007

You know what's exciting?? We got voted through 7-2 so we DON'T have to go to Shawnee! We play Regionals tomorrow night at the Christian College, hurray for no five hour bus trip. Today was my last day at the Rec it went alright, but I think I will kinda miss it, it was fun. By the way these grapes I am eating are amazing, it is like a party in my mouth:) I went to church this morning as well it was a good service. This afternoon in the two hours between work and practice, I cleaned my room and put away laundry it was a good time. Practice today was really short because it was sooo cold in the gym and the heaters were blowing out cold air. We were all practicing in sweatshirts and Coach had us run through our game plan then let us go so we wouldn't get sick. I think I got frostbite. I still had a three page paper to write after practice on art. I fiddled a bit but I got it done, yeah for me. Tomorrow is going to be hectic I have a test and two papers due followed by a big game, I hope we play well!

Carrie Out

No comments: