Thursday, November 30, 2006

I think I am getting sick, must be from the hail pellets storming down on me all day. It's weird I just have one stuffy nostril, the other one whistles when I breathe, hahaha. Time to take some dye-free benadryl you know I am all natural like that. It has been raining/sleeting/ snowing/God knows what here all day. There must be a good inch or two of ice on the ground. Even the grass is slickery, but I haven't fell yet, just slipped one time. I am pretty much extremely graceful and should take on the career of an ice dancer with my mean skills. I do have my window open though it sounds like someone is spilling sand the cause whatever is falling from the sky is piling up. It's a tad bit cold in here but I know if I shut the window I will be well done by morning and I just don't like my skin extra crispy. I went to this show thing tonight with the basketball team here on campus. It was really weird. Pretty much a bunch of ghetto kids rapping and dancing, it was kinda funny. We all just sat and laughed. I got my ghetto on too rocking out in Che's baseball hat, I am a dork and proud of it. We are supposed to play in the Courier Classic this weekendopening tomorrow night, that is if it doesn't get snowed out.

Carrie Out

No comments: