Sunday, November 12, 2006

I ended up going home Saturday night, I know I am a loser. We ran to Bloomington because I needed to get some things and eat at IHOP cause it's amazing. There really is nothing like some IHOP syrup, which is all I eat pancakes for, I know weird, but thats me. Today I did nothing it was beautiful, played with the dog and cleaned my room, wow stressful. Then I spent the evening at Finchums which was fun plus the dinner was awesome. Oh and the Packers won which is always fantastic. We went shopping for baby clothes this weekend which is really exciting, I can't wait for them to get here. Ashley's shower is next week, and I actually get to go because practice is late that day. But seriously I can't wait to meet them, I love little kids especially ones I am related to: ) Other good news I don't have weight lifting tomorrow morning yeah for sleeping in! We won our game on Saturday by two on last second free throws. I didn't play at all but am dealing well with it, I get the opportunity to practice a whole week this week though which should help. Okay well I definately need to go shower, the soap is calling me.

Carrie Out

No comments: