Monday, November 27, 2006

I got a floorburn in the most random spot at practice today...right on top of my left shoulder. I was dribbling through defense and one girl tripped me and another hit down my left arm leaving only my right to catch me. Well lets just say my awesome right shoulder can't support my weight and I smoked the ground. Coach Thomas asked if I licked the floor since my tongue is always hanging out, apparently that was a funny joke. Actually the fall didn't hurt that bad but the burn stinged a little. I am watching the Greenbay game right now and getting a little upset, there is no way they should be losing, come on Brett Favre use some of your awesomeness:) I went to dinner with Lys and Ryker tonight at McDonalds. She had her niece and nephew with her so we took the kids there so they could play. It was nice to get caught up with her since I didn't get much time to see her over break. By the way I just downed a 32oz. Powerade for the heck of it I have been sooo thirsty lately. Really tired too I don't think I have felt rested in a good couple of weeks. I am tired at class and once I get done I usually pass out until practice. My body just feels completely wasted at night like I don't have any energy, it's pretty awesome. Oh terrible roughing the passer call just went against Greenbay, this is upsetting and I need to pay better attention to the game.

Carrie Out

No comments: