Friday, November 10, 2006

We won our game tonight, it was a bit interesting. The team we played only had six players and by the game they only had four. Still we played not so good and came close to losing for awhile. Our best playing came when they only had four players, go figure. I got in for a few minutes in the first half which I didn't expect. I was really nervous, but didn't do to bad. I just need a little time to get back into it, that's my first game. Everyone else has ten live playing experiences. I played the end of the game too and really hustled and played hard just to show coach I can. I was kinda nervous that I didn't play much. I wasn't sure if I didn't play because I'm bad or because I haven't practiced much. I always convince myself of the worse so I was a little down after the game. The cafeteria made us pizza after the game so all the teams went in there to eat. Coach Thomas sat with me and kept asking me what was wrong so I asked him which was the reason and he reassured me it's just because I haven't practiced much. That helped, I feel much more comfortable talking to him about things like that than Coach I really don't know why. I guess we just have a closer more open relationship. He was telling us stories all dinner it was funny. Well my arm is killing me so I gotta go ice it. We play again tomorrow at two, I've already told myself if I get to play all I can do is do better than last time, you can't argue improvement.

Carrie Out.

No comments: