Monday, November 06, 2006

My legs are aching like crazy. Today was my first full basketball practice in four weeks, but I don't think that's why they hurt so bad. I think it is those dumb inserts I have to wear, they are wearing out my legs. They are really heavy, everyone is always joking about putting my weights in my shoes. My shoulder kills also, I haven't done much with it in awhile and I am definately paying for it. I am falling apart. Classes went alright today the weather was really nice. I scheduled my next semester today it went pretty painlessly, except for the fact I can only get into five classes. I had to pick up a circut training class just to get sixteen hours, it's just so hard to work around practices, games, and honors courses. Hopefully this works. Spent the whole night with Sherry, Ashley, and Casie. It was a lot of fun. We got kicked out of the cafeteria because it was closing so we went and stood outside and talked. Well an hour later our legs got tired so we moved to the stairs and then after another hour we decided it was too cold to sit outside. The rest of the night was spent in Ash and Sherry's room eating food, watching tv, doing homework, and coloring. I know we are awesome. Well my legs hurt so I am going to lay down.

Carrie Out

No comments: