Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It was so exciting this morning I only had my nine o'clock class for like ten minutes. I wasn't tired though so I went and sat and talked to Coach Thomas for an hour before my next class. We ran errands and made fun of people, good times. So about how we lost our game by thirty tonight. It was not pretty, but oh well. I didn't play at all, not because I suck, but because I have only practiced three times. Hopefully I will get to play a little this weekend. The bus ride was a long one though two hours, that stuff is crazy. I am slowly getting more used to the trips though. The rides aren't bad, Coach Thomas' eight year old son Ryan thinks I am his personal seat. He always has his own seat and not five minutes into the trip he has crawled onto my lap. I really don't mind, I love the kid, but after awhile he is crushing my legs. He actually fell asleep on me on the way home cause I kept playing with his hair. Sleeping kids are heavy. Still it's nice to have little kids around, it helps me not miss Ryker and the girls too much. We all played family feud on the bus the whole way home on Ashley's lap top. That game makes people a little rowdy but it was a lot of fun. I don't have any classes tomorrow because the freshman are registering. I don't have to because honors students registered a week early. Looks like I am sleeping till noon tomorrow...ParTy!

Carrie Out

No comments: