Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming swimmming. What do we do? We swim. Haha I am a dork but I did go swimming tonight with softball again. I am a professional pool runner and have an amazing left arm swim stroke, all the other girls are totally jealous..NoT. I worked on scheduling classes for next semester today, I can't believe how fast the semester has flown by. Coach Thomas was being real helpful today and kept telling me I should just sign up for the special classes, like he has any room to talk. I think I have some classes filled out though, its all just really confusing though. All night I have been attempting to write a history paper, it is not working out for me, I just can't finish it. I do have a lot of it done though, I do have till Friday at least. I go back to the Sports Enhancement Dr. tomorrow to hopefully get my inserts, get out of this dumb boot, and get released. It will either be a really good appointment or a really bad appointment. Not getting released makes me just a little mad, so lets hope for the best.

Carrie Out

No comments: