Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Who knew Halloween was popular?? My family personally stopped dressing up when I was 11, but apparently once you hit college it's cool again. Kids were dressed up in crazy costumes all day and night, it's soo weird. Did you know it's illegal to go trick or treating if you are over twelve in Lincoln what a rip off. I would definately only dress up if there was free candy in it. Our RA's did give us a candy bag today which was nice. I didn't end up going to therapy today I had a crazy schedule and I couldn't get a ride, oh well I definately did not miss it at all. Practice went fine today we learned some more new plays which I am struggling to remember, hopefully it will get easier once I actually run them. I have started doing a whole lot more in practice with my stupid boot on I do all the shooting and passing drills and jump roping. Still coach won't let me dress for practice or wear a shoe until she gets a dr's note...urgh! Spent the night hanging out with Ashley and Sherry which was a lot of fun. We ordered pizza and carved pumpkins. I know totally a little kid thing but it was fun. We even cooked the seeds in the oven downstairs and ate them. I also convinced a girl if she painted the inside of a pumpkin and sat it under a light it would glow. She was out there painting and standing in the street looking at it, everyone who walked by was trying to see if it glowed. It was hysterical and yes I am a bully:)

Carrie Out

No comments: