Sunday, October 01, 2006

This weekend went pretty well, I really enjoyed it. Friday I watched Brent play and then went to Alyssa's to see her and Ryker, I hadn't seen them since I came to school so it was nice to be able to go hang out and play. Saturday I babysat the girls all day with Darci. It was a lot of fun, up to the part where I choked on a bug that flew down my throat and Darc and Alexis laughed at me until they cried. I know I am just that cool. Then we chilled with Jay and Amber for awhile when they got back, it was a good time of make fun of Carrie, just like always, oh well it was funny. Today has been....I don't know the word. I had four and half hours of basketball tryout/practice today it was split with an hour and half for dinner. Not that I ate anything I really didn't feel like puking it up. It actually wasn't that bad though, I guess all that running kinda paid off, not that I would love to do it all the time. I earned all my practice gear too so that was cool, eight of us did, eight of us didn't, I got 23 and the other girl that wanted it is still mad. It's just a number, I don't get why she's so mad she didn't even earn her clothes anyways. Oh and weights start 15 minutes later tomorrow, that is a beautiful gift of sleep. I talked to Kelsey for an hour tonight about absolutely nothing but that is what we generally do. My abs are a little sore I don't know if it's from laughing so much or sit ups. I need to go watch Fresh Prince of Bel Air so I am out, funny enough I am not tired at all. But I do have the room to myself, Hurray for Danielle staying in the R.A.'s room tonight, cause apparently they are BFF, better her than me :)

Carrie Out

No comments: