Thursday, October 12, 2006

I just got back to school and I would like everyone to know I drove all the way here from home without getting lost. Not once, not at all, I know I am spectacular. Well the Dr. appointment went....frustrating. I have a deep bone bruise which may have a stress fracture and all the tissue around it is inflammed. So really all that says is that I am out for three weeks at least. Two in this dumb shoe and at least one in the orthopedics they molded me for today. I just have this tendancy to get hurt right at the start of basketball season, right when I want to play, dumb injuries. I also have to have ultrasound therapy at least twice a week until I go back to the doctor in three weeks. This could be an issue since I have no mode of transportation, we are hoping the trainer here at school can get a machine and do the therapy here. Other than that the day was pretty run of the mill, minus the nasty lunch. I was pumpkin harvest feast, everything and I mean everything was pumpkin, all the way down to the soup. Let's just say the theme didn't go over to well with any of us, oh well the Lucky Charms are always good. I am going home tomorrow night to meet some of my friends for the homecoming game and then I am going to Monmouth Saturday to watch Justin play.

Carrie Out

No comments: