Friday, October 20, 2006

Today has been busy. Class from 9-12, dr. appointment, and a 4:00 basketball bus. I didn't have a good dr. visit today. I didn't like the lady that did it, she was the receptionist and didn't know what she was doing. I just like the sports enhancement guys, other people frustrate me. I actually just got back from basketball, we got there an hour early. We were bored so we all just goofed around it was a lot of fun and the more I am around the girls the more I like them. The games on the other hand weren't too good. We don't know how to play defense of make a shot, those things are just a little important. Oh well that just means there is room for improvement. I can't wait to get back on the floor. I was entertained all night by the interesting stories of Coach Thomas, he cracks me up. Except he now knows my weakness since Che exposed it to him. I hate it when things touch the inside of my elbows so he was bugging me constantly. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I am going with Kelsey and Jessie to Finchums for a weinier roast. It should be fun, as long as Jay's not a big bully like always.

Carrie Out

No comments: