Tuesday, October 17, 2006

You know what sucks?? Six a.m practice. You know what's worse?? Getting up at that time just to go sit in a freezing cold gym for an hour. That's not even the best part. I also get to go sit at another basketball practice in the afternoon. I really wish I was playing, I hate being hurt. I went to therapy today in Bloomington, I went alright, but it makes my foot hurt. I am listening to Ray Charles right now. I have come to realize that I listen to the most random assortment of music ever, oh well it works for me. It hasn't rained at all here today it has been glorious. No plastic bag for me today! I am watching the Cardinals, I don't like them, can we say World Series choke. Yes, it will happen. Well like seventy million people just walked in my room so you know. Yeah six o'clock!

Carrie Out

No comments: