Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I am sitting in Kristi's room watching Curious George for the third time in three days, what can I say it is spectacular. Plus it has Will Ferrells voice in it which makes it even bettter. Today has been pretty busy, with classes, library hours, practice, meals, and youth group. I am sick and tired of using these crutches so I have been walking a lot. My foot hurts I am not gonna lie, but I'll get over it. It is amazing how much people stare when you are on crutches it is like I am some sort of freak, just leave it. I got two library hours in today. I have really been craming since I only have today and tomorrow to get them in because I will be gone for my next dr.'s apt. on Thursday. Fun fun, more tests, and pushing, and pulling, it feels delightful. Sitting out of basketball is driving me nuts, I really just want to play, I am not ridding myself of any energy. This is really making it hard for me to sleep, it's a good thing I only have to get up early one day this week. Curious George is calling me actually it is Jack Johnson's lovely music, definately gonna buy it, but still I am off.

Carrie Out

No comments: