Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Deal or No Deal it is a ridiculous show. Makes me miss Howie Mandel on Bobbie's World, now that was an awesome show. It has started raining here again, well not really raining, but misting. It feels like someone is spitting on your face, kinda annoying. I am exhausted, it has been a long day. I haven't felt good all day. I have been really tired and thirsty, plus I've felt like I am going to puke. I haven't been able to eat much either, my muscles feel like I've run a mile. I can't even walk let alone run. I had three basketball practices. One I didn't participate in at 6 this morning but still had to attend. Then I had individual practice with coach, which is just shooting. And lastly I had play walkthroughs for another hour. We broke into the cafeteria to eat breakfast this morning because we were done with practice before they opened. I am starting to like my basketball team a lot more, they have really loosened up and are fun to play with. I can't wait until I get back and don't have to spend my time being corrupted with the musings of Coach Thomas. Went to Focus at LCC tonight, it was good, I enjoyed it. My foot has been a little sore today but not to bad. I have to go to a random place tomorrow to have therapy done. I don't really like any one else working with me besides my sports enhancement guys, it should be interesting.

Carrie Out

No comments: