Sunday, October 15, 2006

Right at the moment I am talking to Kelsey on the phone, it is a thrill a minute. This weekend was a blast. Friday night was amazingly fun I got to see a lot of my friends which was awesome. Jessie, Kelsey, and I got to hang out for awhile which was spectacular I missed them a lot. I also got to see Matty and talk to him for some time, he is pretty much my favorite. Then I went to Monmouth on Saturday to watch Justin with Greg, Denise, my parents, Brent, and Brandon. They won so Justin got to come home for fall break, he is there now, so is his mowhawk. Brent thought his hair was cool so now he has one too, it is quite pretty. Sunday was a nice I slept until 11:30, I know I am a sinner I skipped church, but sleep was necessary. I came back for practice tonight at 6 let me tell you sitting in a gym for two hours is so much fun. Actually the gym is below freezing, its colder inside than out. It reminds me of Stanford practice back at ol' Olympia, coats and gloves are needed. It is driving me crazy sitting there, Coach Thomas makes fun of me, I need to be in two normal shoes and quick. My bed is calling me so I must be off: )

Carrie Out

No comments: