Monday, October 16, 2006

Today was, let's just say wet. I am pretty sure a monsoon swept through here it has rained for at least twelve hours straight. I have looked super cool all day, not that I don't everyday. Since the tide rolled in today, I wore a plastic bag tied on my foot all day. Everyone was super jealous of my awesomeness. We have been calling around all day to find a place for me to have foot therapy, but nothing has worked yet, it sure has been interesting. If I can't get through by tomorrow I have to go to Bloomington for an appointment. That is not the easiest option. I skipped going to sit by the pool tonight because I didn't want to get any wetter. So I stayed in my room and watched TV it was glorious. The Bears game is interesting me right now, I am hoping for a nice loss. I hate the Bears. I am talking to Kelsey so I am gonna go.

Carrie Out

No comments: