Sunday, October 29, 2006

This weekend was pretty busy but good. I actually wasn't planning on leaving this weekend but had some change of plans. We had a scrimmage Friday night against LCC we won and I guess we looked better. But I can't help but think that had a lot to do with weaker competition. I was in charge of running the clock and keeping the Coaches kids entertained. It wasn't too bad. Well once I got done with that Amber called and asked if I wanted to go to dinner with them. Of course I didn't turn that down so I spent the evening at the Finchum household playing with the girls and watching the World Series. Saturday we went to Peoria after cleaning out the gararge all afternoon. I wanted to get some things with my birthday money but didn't find much. Today I pretty much just lounged around doing homework and watching football. I did take a break from that to repeatedly kick Brent's butt in a basketball game. I am still in this dumb shoe and it is driving me crazy. Practice frustrates me more and more everyday and I think my coaches can tell. I keep sneaking into more and more drills, I just want to play that's all. I don't like the fact that I have to sit out but I want to play and other people have the ability to play but just don't have any desire. It's been a frustrating night that's all.

Carrie Out

No comments: