Thursday, October 26, 2006

Busy day. I had a dr. apt. this morning and the receptionist lady was ten minutes late. The building wasn't even open yet. Very punctual. Classes went alright I got a 100 on my psych test which was a good time. Then I had practice which was alright. I was doing a shooting drill with them and my foot started hurting extremely bad for no reason. I had to sit down and the pain went away in a few minutes, but man did it hurt. I even had my shoe on but whatever. I am pretty much the team equipment manager/trainer/trash picker up/babysitter/jump rope wrapper/ gopher/and ball airer upper. No need to tell me my talents are awesome. We play LCC tomorrow night in a scrimage, here's to hoping we play 100% better than last time. I did something kinda random tonight, I went to the play. Not by myself but with a bunch of the basketball girls, it was called Urinetown and was a musical. The singing was terrible and we laughed the whole time...at parts that weren't funny. The play itself was decent just not some of the singers. Then I went over to the baseball floor at Heritage for awhile and watched the World Series. After that we went to the girls floor of Heritage and hung out with some of our other teammates. It was a good night but what makes it even better is that my nine a.m. class is cancelled tomorrow, Hurray for sleeping in!

Carrie Out

No comments: