Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ohh I just got done playing a little Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Nintedo and it was spectacular. I was a little upset earlier the sound on my system wasn't working and all you could here was this real loud eeek noise. No worries I messed with the cords all day long and now I cna get sound. Nothing like a little TMNT music while cruising the cities sewers. Classes went alright today I made up my biology test and got out of my last class earlyy which was nice. My therapy today wasn't too good again. I had ionto therapy where the hook me up to a machine with electric currents that send a steroid right into my injury. Well the lady definately did not do it right because it burned really bad to the point where I took it off after about 5 minutes and made her stop. I have had it a lot before and it never hurt like that, my skin had turned bright red where the pad was and white in the middle. My foot hurt really bad for a few hours after that but it is almost back to normal. Oh how I can't wait to be uninjured and actually be able to play ball. We had pictures today and they hid me in the back so you couldn't see my boot. Everyone found that really funny, big bulleys:)

Carrie Out

No comments: