Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I was brave tonight and went swimming with my softball team, it's part of their winter training. I don't have to do it because I am in basketball and because my shoulder function is so awesome I would drown between strokes. So I just got in and did some running and doggy paddling to just do something on my foot. It didn't hurt my foot to bad at all although it's a little painful now, but not bad. The pain has actually pretty much gone away, but my foot keeps swelling up. My teamates make fun of me and tell me I have elephantitis. I go to the dr. at eight tomorrow morning hopefully that dumb lady doesn't hurt me again. Classes went alright today I got an A on my Biology test which was nice and helps me keep my 4.0, the classes here aren't too hard. i checked out the last home volleyball game tonight, it was very unimpressive, we aren't good at all. I really just sat in there and talked to Gina, we are having a Super Nintendo battle tomorrow, I will destroy her. Random...John Mayer is spectacular, if only I could get all his songs to download correctly my life would be easier. Good news I thnk I get to drop my library hours now because I will only do my softball ones in season since I play basketball. Talk about exciting!

Carrie Out

No comments: