Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It is cold and rainy here today, my toes are freezing. The day went alright. I got a little scared after the whole threat/lockdown thing out at Oly, but am glad to hear everything is alright. You just never think that something like that would happen out where we live. Kids are just stupid sometimes. I spent pretty much my whole basketball practice talking to Coach Thomas. He is one weird man, but I don't know if we can be friends. He said he doesn't like softball players. Dinner was actually good tonight, pork ribs and cheesy potatos, mmm mmm good. I have successfully crammed four hours of library time into two days. It was a nice time reading people magazine and messing on the computer, rough. Went down to the pool with the softball team tonight they have to swim for winter conditioning. It really is too bad I can't and don't have to participate(basketball), I love to swim...NOT. I did have to do some ab work out with weight balls but oh well, I could use some exercise, this excess energy is killing me. I am watching the Lion King right now it is quite the fantastic film, too bad VHS sucks.I have to go back to the sports enhancement dr. tomorrow, hopefully I find something helpful out.

Carrie Out

No comments: