Monday, October 09, 2006

Here I am back at school, it's really not exciting. Break was a lot of fun, I got to see people I missed hang out and just relax. Okay minus the fact I went to four dr. appointments was put on crutches and in a shoe, but whatever. Got the results of my bone scan today and it showed no breaks or fractures but the Dr. says I have to stay in this dumb shoe. I go back on Thursday, to see what happens next, and find out what's wrong. It felt better today I walked a little but as of now it is throbbing. It is frustrating to have to sit out of practice I just want to play, reminds me a lot of last year, this won't be as drawn out though. I went to Gina's tonight to hang out and help her get caught up with homework from the classes we are in together. She got hit by a jet ski a few weeks after school started and missed a lot, so she is still behind. Oh and the cafeteria doesn't open until tomorrow, this I didn't know, so I crutched myself to Jimmy Johns for dinner, now that was easy. Well I really want to go watch Curious George again so I am gonna go. Pray for me tomorrow as I have to attempt to get around campus and up stairs on those dumb pog sticks as Ryker calls them.

No comments: