Sunday, October 22, 2006

So my birthday weekend was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. Kelsey came and picked me up Saturday at what was supposed to be 8:30 but turned into 11:00 we sang Celine Dion at the top of our lungs on the highway just like old times, it was fun. Then I went home and did some laundry before we headed over to Finchums. We had to park at the bank down the block and walk to their house. We definately looked homeless carrying our coats, bags, and a pop up tent, no worries though we were just in ATL. Jessie met us there soon after and we had a fun night of family bonding, plus we got in a cake fight which is always a good time. Amber bought a big birthday cookie with candles and everything, I can't remember the last time I blew out candels, it was kinda exciting. We hung out in the garage all night with lots of random people at the wiener roast, which was fine, except for that one time Amber embarrased me in front of all of them. We were up until about 1:30 and then had dirt to eat in the morning which Jay correctly refered to as the breakfast of champions. All in all it was a good birthday thanks "Mom" and "Dad" you guys are spectacular. Today my family took me to dinner at Applebee's which was really good and then I did a bit of shopping with my birthday money. It was the first time in a long time that I have bought anything kinda felt good. Okay well the World Series is getting a little suspenseful so I gotta go.

Carrie Out

No comments: