Thursday, October 19, 2006

I have the Cardinals game on, it is kinda suspensful, but I really hope they loose. The Dr. went alright today, I actually liked the guy who worked on me. He looks really familar he said he used to supervise highschool trainers, so it's prolly from high school. He had to do an evaluation which went okay. I have to put gauze between by big toe and first toe though because the shoe is causing it to curve in and make the joint stick out. It isn't too uncomfortable. I also have to start wearing some sort of pad on the bottom of my foot to help absorb pressure. I have to go back tomorrow and have ultra sound, today I had electric therapy. I spent practice on the stationary bike on the stage. They pulled the curtains back and I sat in the middle and rode, needless to say everyone made fun of me. Oh well it feels good to actually be doing something. We have a game at Springfield tomorrow, well more of a scrimage, but it should be interesting. Obviously I am not playing but I am still going along, I am interested to see how we measure up and what our weaknesses are.

Carrie Out

No comments: