Monday, October 02, 2006

Urgh I most be ultimate bad luck. When I first turned on the Packers game we were up three to nothing I took a shower, checked back, the score was 9-7 Pack still leading. Then I sit down and start watching the game and the score is now 31-9, Eagles. This is upseting me, but it is okay because Brett Favre is still the most amazing quaterback ever and he rules. That is all I have to say on that subject, Packers not so good, Brett Favre still spectacular. Today went rather nicely. My first class got cancelled, which allowed me a whole hour of library time. I thought I would have trouble meeting three hours this week but I already got two in today, I rule. History was awesome today our last test was five pages of essay questions and it took me forever. I thought I didn't do to well on it but I got a 101%, it was great. Also we got done with the back of the fence painting today all we have left is a few touchups. I think I am alergic to the paint, everyday when we are done I break out in hives, it's a good time. Basketball was alright tonight my body is sore in the most random places, like the inside of my elbows, which bother me anyways. I am pretty sure I will have blisters all over my feet tomorrow though, I could feel the skin rubbing in my shoes, and my feet are killing me. I have come to the conclusion that I really like our assistant Coach, even though he spends most of his time giving us a hard time. He's been really helpful and I just like the way he Coaches I guess, not that I don't like my Coach, she is good too, I just feel like I can relate more to the way he teaches things. Okay time to continue to watch the brutal game my amazing Brett Favre is playing.

Carrie Out

No comments: