Wednesday, November 15, 2006

So I have to go back to the dr. for my foot tomorrow, the pain, swelling, and bruising is all back. In order to practice without pain I have to ice my foot for thirty minutes and then cover it in icy hot which pretty much numbs it. It's nice. I could actually run fast today and my coaches kept giving me a hard time about it, well it's a lot easier when each step doesn't hurt. Hopefully we can figure somthing out tomorrow but I am not so flexible if he's gonna tell me to sit out. About how my whole biology class was laughing at me today because of my ears, we are studying dominant and recessive traits. I have one attatched and one unattached earlobe, so basically I am a freak of nature, everyone found that entertaining. I counted and I have had four hours of exercise today, 30 minutes lifting weights, 30 minutes at individuals, 2 hours of basketball, and 1 hour swimming, wooo hooo, fun times. Funny thing is I am not very worn out. I went to youth group tonight at LCC which was fun one of my friends off the basketball team went with us too which was nice. Here's to hoping it stops raining tomorrow I am not a big fan of this weather.

Carrie Out

No comments: