Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I have spent most of the evening laughing hysterically at nothing with Sherry and Ashley. My abs hurt. We decided instead of doing sit ups and running at practice we should just laugh, after a while it's killer. We went to the boys basketball game tonight it was a good game. We ended up winning after getting the ball out of bounds with .4 seconds left. A kid tipped in a lob pass, the gym was sooo loud. Well other than that I haven't done much today besides go to class and practice. We did start laughing at practice though cause Coach Wilson started practicing with us for some reason and she's just really funny to watch. None of us could make eye contact because we'd bust up laughing. By the way I am freezing cold right now but am too lazy to get up and close our window. A random cafeteria worker man told me today that we are gonna get 6-8 inches of snow from a crazy winter storm. I attract the weirds, I deal with it. But mad is it gonna suck to have to walk in the snow.

Carrie Out

No comments: