Sunday, November 26, 2006

Here I am back at school and to tell you the truth, I was looking forward to coming back. Home was good and it was nice to see my brothers and family, but there are so many stressful things back home at the moment, that it is nice to be back here in my own little world. Thanksgiving went well I really like seeing all my family and just hanging out with them, they are very entertaining, plus the food was fantastic. I spent a lot of time at the gym this weekend watching Brent play basketball which I enjoyed he did a lot better than I expected him to do in his first games. I was with my brothers quite a bit while I was home and it was nice, now that we all are spread out at different schools we don't have much time to do stuff together. I also got the chance to see some, but not all of my friends, so it was good to catch up and see each other. Practice today got cut short which I throughly enjoyed. One of my teammates passed out in the hallway and wasn't responding so the ambulance came and took her to the emergency room and our coaches went with her so we had to leave practice. When the ambulance came Coach Thomas son Ryan started crying because apparently he is afraid of them and fireman, it was kinda sad. He came in the gym in tears and so I held him for awhile until he calmed down I wasn't doing anything but sitting in there anyways and I am a sucker for kids, especially crying ones. Well that was a seven and Coach just called us back to let us know she was just dehydrated and is now back here at school, I am glad it was nothing serious. Okay well since I have been tired for the past two weeks I should really get on attempting to sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: