Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ahh waking up at 11:00 is glorious. It was the first morning I have woke up and not been sore, minus my shoulder. I think my body has finally beaten itself back into shape after that four week vacation. It was nice to be able to practice without too much pain. It's been a pretty laid back uneventful day, and what can I say it's been great. Heck I didn't even get out of bed until I went to lunch with Ashley at 12:30. That was followed by watching last nights game film. Coach Thomas and I were joking about how we caught the live show, we thought it was pretty funny. Then we went straight to practice which went alright. It was really hot in the gym tonight though so I was sweating the Nile, so was everyone else. I thought I had a really good practice though maybe that will convince her to give me a few minutes in the game tomorrow, I just want to play. Dinner was dinner, we were watched the whole time and Coach came and checked on us. We have babysitters, it happens. The rest of the night was spent at the library helping Gina with homework, that girl is crazy. I can't believe we weren't kicked out there were six basketball girls all in there together and we find everything funny. Lets just say we were a little loud : )

Carrie Out

No comments: