Sunday, November 05, 2006

I had a really busy, tiring weekend, but it was fun so I guess that makes it good. We ended up winning both our basketball games and sitting out killed me. My video taping skills are a force to be reckoned with...except for that part when I got bored and started singing and talking to myself because I didn't know it recorded sound. Staying at the hotel was a lot of fun we hung out all night and had real Chicago pizza. Then the next morning we had early breakfust then chilled together for a while before we left. We prank called our coaches and had a dance party in the room. I know way mature:). I was pretty much the babysitter too since both coaches brought their kids. Ryan and Ali became my best friends for the weekend we played games, watched videos, listened to music, and drew all sorts of picures. I love little kids. Today I didn't have anything going on so I slept until 11:30 it was glorious. Then Mom came and took me to Walmart because I needed to get some things. The afternoon was spent shopping, then this evening all I've done is homework and laundry. The machines here suck, they hardly even work and it makes me mad. Oh well my clothes are clean so I can dress for the week:)

Carrie Out

No comments: