Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I was really mad tonight, but am slowly relaxing. Practice went okay I am a little sore but I can deal with it. My shoulder has been hurting badly though, it's a bit annoying. Okay here's why I was mad. It started in my first year experience class which is completely dumb and a waste of time. The teacher is very unfriendly to everyone and doesn't even know my name. I don't think I have said over four words to her all semester. Well today we didn't even have class we just had to drop off a project and leave. Our whole class waited in the room for her this morning but after ten minutes of her not showing up we decided to go to her office. She was there and said that's where we were supposed to meet her, she never said that. Well she was all hissy so everyone just walked in and sat their projects down and walked out. Apparantly though she told my basketball coach that I had an attitude with her this morning and that I said something to her. I didn't say a word to her and everyone who was with me backs me up. Still my coach was lecturing the team tonight about how nows not the time to get attitudes with teachers and I honestly didn't do anything. I hate being in trouble, especially for nothing. Also our whole team got in trouble because some of them were messing around in the dining hall last night. We now can only eat on one side of the cafeteria at two tables right next to the person who scans the cards. They sit and watch us and tell coach everything we do. I feel like I am in elementary school. Well now that I have ranted I really need to get some sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: