Monday, November 13, 2006

Went and watched Dani's basketball game tonight. They played in Lincoln so Gary and Kathy took me to see it. I enjoyed it even though her team is terrible and only scored 17 points the whole time, talk about entertainment. Classes went alright today my third class was cancelled which was nice so I spent my free time playing Xbox with Sherry, now that is fun. Practice was interesting. We were scrimmaging and the girl I was guarding made a cut and I went with her and she somehow fell down. Well the thing is they think she may have torn some ligaments or and ACL or something. I feel bad even though I really didn't cause it. Coach doesn't think anything is really wrong though, so hopefully that's the case. Spent another hour after practice talking to Coach Thomas and Ashley he took me to meet his wife who works in student services because I was too nervous to go talk to her myself. She is in charge of housing and I needed to talk to her about possibly moving at semester, he took care of it for me, and only made fun of me the whole time like always. The rest of the night has been wasted doing nothing and it was a good time. Some of us hung out in the library and then we did some homework. I still have a paper to write for tomorrow and I haven't even started, it will have to wait until morning since I don't have class till eleven...score!

Carrie Out

No comments: